THE ART OF SLOW
How long do you usually spend looking at art in a gallery? What if, instead of looking briefly at many artworks, we look slowly at a few?
In this podcast for Tate, we hear from a psychologist and former monk about how the act of looking slowly at objects affects the way we understand them. Tate volunteers and visitors also describe their slow looking experiences and share some tips and techniques that you can try out on your next visit.
Featuring Bumi Thomas, Nicole Mollett, Rebecca Chamberlain, Aidan Hart and Enrica Franca.
Produced by Eliza Lomas.
To listen to this Tate podcast click here
Some more of our work
- Project 21booms634212019-06-07T15:14:36+00:00
- project 17booms634212018-12-23T19:37:57+00:00
- Project 12booms634212018-12-22T17:32:00+00:00
- Project 15booms634212018-12-23T19:32:17+00:00
- Project 3booms634212018-12-22T17:24:03+00:00
- Project 2booms634212018-12-22T17:22:47+00:00
- Project 19booms634212019-06-07T15:11:27+00:00
- Project 4booms634212018-12-23T19:27:05+00:00
- Project 13booms634212018-12-22T17:33:14+00:00
- Project 10booms634212018-12-22T17:30:14+00:00