MY MUM & ME
Here’s our latest Boom Shakalaka produced Podcast series with The Pool. It was a week long, one off series, put out daily in the lead up to Mother’s Day 2016. It featured conversations between mothers & their daughters. A total joy to celebrate the complexities of brilliant women and their relationships with their equally brilliant, interesting mums.
Click on the contributors names below to listen to any of them again.
Singer songwriter Sophie Ellis-Bexter & her mum broadcaster and novelist Janet Ellis.
Athlete and Rio 2016 hopeful Perri Shakes-Drayton and her mum Norma, a mental health worker.
The Pool’s deputy news and content editor Marisa Bate and her mum Jacqui, a former senior civil servant.
Radio 1 presenter Clara Amfo and her mum Grace, a healthcare assistant.
The Good Wife actor Cush Jumbo and her mum Angela, a care and support manager.
Some more of our work
- Project 3booms634212018-12-22T17:24:03+00:00
- Project 7booms634212018-12-22T17:27:21+00:00
- Project 9booms634212018-12-22T17:29:52+00:00
- project 20booms634212019-06-07T15:13:11+00:00
- Project 6booms634212018-12-23T19:29:06+00:00
- Project 21booms634212019-06-07T15:14:36+00:00
- Project 11booms634212018-12-23T19:31:34+00:00
- Project 14booms634212018-12-22T17:33:45+00:00
- Project 4booms634212018-12-23T19:27:05+00:00
- Project 19booms634212019-06-07T15:11:27+00:00