Fashion Revolution Podcast explores the hidden stories behind the clothing we wear. Through interviews and investigations, Fashion Revolution explores the intersection of sustainability, ethics and transparency in the fashion industry. International fashion journalist Tamsin Blanchard speaks to researchers, supply chain experts, garment workers, politicians and activists. Each episode takes you deep into fashion’s social and environmental problems but leaves you with practical actions to help make a positive difference.
Click Here to listen.
Some more of our work
- Project 14booms634212018-12-22T17:33:45+00:00
- Project 16booms634212018-12-22T17:34:55+00:00
- Project 11booms634212018-12-23T19:31:34+00:00
- Project 1booms634212018-12-22T16:44:41+00:00
- Project 15booms634212018-12-23T19:32:17+00:00
- Project 6booms634212018-12-23T19:29:06+00:00
- Project 9booms634212018-12-22T17:29:52+00:00
- Project 12booms634212018-12-22T17:32:00+00:00
- Project 2booms634212018-12-22T17:22:47+00:00
- Project 4booms634212018-12-23T19:27:05+00:00